Length Bar Accessories widen the scope of use of Opus Length Bars when attached to the length bars using the connecting screws.
• Full sets or individuals can be supplied.
• Sets are supplied in high quality cases.
Typical uses are:
• Use a pair of AA jaws to assemble a precise setting gauge.
• Use a pair of spherical end pieces for internal gauging or as a setting gauge.
• Use a pair of BB jaws to assemble an internal caliper.
• Use one BB jaw in conjunction with the base to assemble a height gauge
Gauge Block Accessories
Designed for use with gauge blocks, these accessories can be assembled quickly and simply to a variety of precision instruments for use in checking, transferring measurements and marking out.
They are produced from the highest quality steel. the wringing surfaces are precision lapped to provide flatness and surface finish characteristics compatible with Opus Gauge Blocks.